The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades!!!

I have done 4 assessments this half term with 2 left. The next one is the last test before the end of year exam which will most likely be my predicted grades. Im really concerned for maths because I've been averaging B's but I wanna be predicted an A* so i can apply to oxbridge. Also my teachers said that they will take into consideration all other half term assessments that we did over the year. So my question is: Percentage wise, how much will the end of year exams make up our predicted grades?

I am super nervous.
Original post by TectalR95
I have done 4 assessments this half term with 2 left. The next one is the last test before the end of year exam which will most likely be my predicted grades. Im really concerned for maths because I've been averaging B's but I wanna be predicted an A* so i can apply to oxbridge. Also my teachers said that they will take into consideration all other half term assessments that we did over the year. So my question is: Percentage wise, how much will the end of year exams make up our predicted grades?

I am super nervous.

I don't know because it depends on the school you attend, it is down to how they decide your predicted grades, so you may want to ask your teachers directly how they will decide on your predicted grades and maybe give you advice on how to improve your grades
Original post by TectalR95

I am super nervous.

end of year exams are the most important. for example in year 12 i got D's in geography and E's in Philosophy but got A's in both in my summer exam and i was predicted an A in both. Make sure you ace your final exams.

Quick Reply

Latest