The Student Room Group

tests/exams-

now, i'm able to, but i dont like to study, can y'all give me some methods that work best for u?
Original post by joseyyyyy
now, i'm able to, but i dont like to study, can y'all give me some methods that work best for u?

mkaing flashcards after lessons and reviewing them regularly, even if there is no test. alsow atching videos on youtube.
i also make notes for the sciences because it helps me understand the content more by writing it down, however they're pretty useless afterwards so they are not as useful as flashcards.

make online flashards because they're more convenient, quicker to type and review, won't lose them and easier to edit
Reply 2
Original post by pacificatlas
mkaing flashcards after lessons and reviewing them regularly, even if there is no test. alsow atching videos on youtube.
i also make notes for the sciences because it helps me understand the content more by writing it down, however they're pretty useless afterwards so they are not as useful as flashcards.

make online flashards because they're more convenient, quicker to type and review, won't lose them and easier to edit

thx a milllion💗

Quick Reply

Latest