The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

university choice

Hello,
I am an international student. I got offers from the following universities. Please help me in making decisions respective to academics, graduate job opportunities, etc.

1) Queen Mary University of London (MSc Big data science)
2) University of Liverpool (MSc Data Science and AI)
3) University of Bath (MSc Data Science with Placement)
4) University of Manchester (MSc Data Science (Business and Management)), but I am on the waiting list and will get the decision by the end of May.
Hello Sanu15,

I hope you are well. Well done on receiving all of these excellent offers!

So there are a huge number of aspects to consider when making your University choices, I was wondering if you were able to visit any of your Universities so far on open days, or applicant discovery days? These are a great opportunity to meet current staff and students and to get a good idea of all aspects of University life at these Universities.

For me, I have really enjoyed my time in Liverpool, it is an exciting city with a huge amount of cultural, outdoor and social opportunities. The University itself has a very strong Computer Science department, with great graduate outcomes and a huge amount of cutting-edge research being undertaken.

I was wondering is there any particular aspect of the University, course or city you would like to know more about?

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending