The Student Room Group

ucas adding courses on application

ive sent my ucas application and made the payment in with no choices of uni because i wasnt able to add choices for uni as it said that it was limited part of the application during this time so i have to submit first to add choices am i still able to add choices in clearing tomorrow
Original post by idjfioedj
ive sent my ucas application and made the payment in with no choices of uni because i wasnt able to add choices for uni as it said that it was limited part of the application during this time so i have to submit first to add choices am i still able to add choices in clearing tomorrow

When clearing opens tomorrow you will have the option to add a single clearing choice.
You should only do this if you have been told to by a university.
To apply for clearing courses you need to ask a university directly to consider you for clearing vacancies.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
When clearing opens tomorrow you will have the option to add a single clearing choice.
To apply for clearing courses you need to ask a university directly to consider you for clearing vacancies.

can i not add multiple unis that ive contacted and have given offers or is it just one choice i can add
Original post by idjfioedj
can i not add multiple unis that ive contacted and have given offers or is it just one choice i can add

You can only add a single clearing choice.
It needs to be the university and course you want as your unconditional firm choice.
Original post by PQ

Sorry to go a bit off topic, is clearing only for achieved grades or can you apply with predicteds(Like in extra)?
Original post by AnotherStudent!
Sorry to go a bit off topic, is clearing only for achieved grades or can you apply with predicteds(Like in extra)?

Universities can only make unconditional offers in clearing. That means you need your grades to get a clearing offer.

Most universities will ask you to wait until you have your results before you contact them about clearing applications
Original post by PQ
Universities can only make unconditional offers in clearing. That means you need your grades to get a clearing offer.

Most universities will ask you to wait until you have your results before you contact them about clearing applications

Ah ok, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending