The Student Room Group

Admission

Hello guys i got an offer from university of Aberdeen and Sheffield university. Please let me know more about students life there. That will help me choose which is best for me
Thank you in advance..
Original post by Magdaleneee
Hello guys i got an offer from university of Aberdeen and Sheffield university. Please let me know more about students life there. That will help me choose which is best for me
Thank you in advance..

Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account. Sorry that no one has jumped on this thread yet, but we can certainly try to provide some pointers!

You might be interested in connecting with some current students with us through Unibuddy, which you can view a bit more information about here: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/student-life/student-chat
This will let you ask some direct questions to those currently in Aberdeen which will hopefully give you an idea of what it's like studying here. I would encourage you to see if Sheffield have a similar service like this.

Beyond that it would be worth having a browse around the Student Room site to see what people are saying about both universities generally. There will be different threads about student experience and each university/city that will let you see what the general consensus is.

Hope this was helpful, and if you did want to ask any questions about Aberdeen at all just let us know! I studied here a couple of years ago so would be very happy to have a chat about that.

- Matthew, Enquiry Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending