The Student Room Group

How long does it take to withdraw from an apprenticeship?

Because as far as I can see I applied on January and on March I had an interview, got hired and start date was 3rd April. I decided to not go ahead with it because of location and I literally told them 20 minutes before I was meant to go and meet my manager so my manager can take me to work which is why the company is upset with me, but they kept messing around saying one thing then another. I do appreciate them trying to accommodate to my disability by making my manager meet me but it was the best decision for me. How long does it take to withdraw me from the apprenticeship (as it took a long time to even get everything set up) and I noticed on Indeed they haven't opened applications up yet. I didn't think they would have a fit if I decided to withdraw at the last second (a person from the company told me they had to calm down the manager) as I thought they were just going to hire someone else to replace me straight away. Has anyone ever let a company know last minute that they won't take the job?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending