The Student Room Group

Natixis Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Hi, has anyone applied/ got an interview or anything.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, which one did you apply for?
Original post by MissHokage
Hi, which one did you apply for?

Financial Markets, on the interview stage
Reply 3
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Financial Markets, on the interview stage

Congratulations 🥳
Reply 4
I applied to private credit and syndacite but haven’t heard anything back. Any idea on their timelines for results and feedback/ an email I could contact them on to follow up?
Original post by H.north123
I applied to private credit and syndacite but haven’t heard anything back. Any idea on their timelines for results and feedback/ an email I could contact them on to follow up?

Took about a month? I actually withdrew from Financial Market Controls and applied to the same as you, surprised I still got progressed to the interview
Reply 6
Took about a month? I actually withdrew from Financial Market Controls and applied to the same as you, surprised I still got progressed to the interview

I literally did the exact same thing haha ended up withdrawing from financial markets. Congratulations on getting an interview. Since I haven’t heard back I’m assuming I got rejected unfortunately
(edited 11 months ago)
I literally did the exact same thing haha ended up withdrawing from financial markets. Congratulations on getting an interview. Since I haven’t heard back I’m assuming I got rejected unfortunately

Many haven’t heard back yet! Don’t stress, I doubt I’ll get any further. I don’t meet the gcse requirements for financial markets 😅
Reply 8
Same, i don’t have the 7 in maths GCSE but I think that requirement is there because of the LIBF degree that they offer as part of the apprenticeship. Anyways keeping fingers crossed on hearing back soon! Good luck for your interview I’m sure you’ll do well.
Same, i don’t have the 7 in maths GCSE but I think that requirement is there because of the LIBF degree that they offer as part of the apprenticeship. Anyways keeping fingers crossed on hearing back soon! Good luck for your interview I’m sure you’ll do well.

Thank you! They didn’t even say when they’ll call lmao
Reply 10
Thank you! They didn’t even say when they’ll call lmao

Honestly does seem a bit unorganised on there part but it is their first year doing apprenticeships in all fairness. I actually already have 2 offers and already work as an apprentice in the big 4 but this was a really interesting role so thought I’d give it a go haha
Honestly does seem a bit unorganised on there part but it is their first year doing apprenticeships in all fairness. I actually already have 2 offers and already work as an apprentice in the big 4 but this was a really interesting role so thought I’d give it a go haha

I have a Level 7 Audit offer already😭 just applied for the sake of it

Wow 🤩 congratulations
Reply 13

Congratulations! Honestly don’t recommend audit been here for the past 2 years and isn’t as exciting as people make it seem. I work in banking and capital markets division so it’s allright but defo think other roles out there are more exciting.
Congratulations! Honestly don’t recommend audit been here for the past 2 years and isn’t as exciting as people make it seem. I work in banking and capital markets division so it’s allright but defo think other roles out there are more exciting.

Yeah I got put on the capital & consumer markets team haha
Hopefully other companies get back to me soon
I thought you’ve received offers. I stopped applying cos I’m in between choices.
@Hellokitty123abc
Original post by MissHokage
I thought you’ve received offers. I stopped applying cos I’m in between choices.
@Hellokitty123abc

I have, but still keeping my options open so I can pick the best company.
Reply 17
Heard anything back yet after your interview? I still haven’t got any updates from them
Heard anything back yet after your interview? I still haven’t got any updates from them

They didn’t even call lmao

Ok, my interview is now booked for next week. I’ll let you know how it goes! It’s just a 10 minute informal interview : )
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending