The Student Room Group

Dsa help ?

Hi

Can I pls get the email of DSA
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by liliedgym
Hi

Can I pls get the email of DSA

By DSA, would I be right in assuming that you're referring to Disabled Students' Allowance?

DSA is a grant to help with any extra essential costs you may have as a direct result of your disability, long-term health condition, mental-health condition, or specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia.

As DSA is a grant, it doesn't have an e-mail address.

If you’re a full-time student and applying for other student finance, such as a Tuition Fee Loan, you’ll be able to apply for Disabled Students’ Allowance from your online account after you’ve submitted your main student finance application.

That being the case, the experts in the Ask Student Finance England forum, here, should be able to assist. (There are equivalent forums for other areas of the country too.)
Reply 2
My name is Hannah Giardelli, I am an MSc student studying Psychology and Education. I am looking for participants for my dissertation research project about the impact of sleep on memory consolidation for university students with dyslexia.

Participants should be university students, either with or without a diagnosis of dyslexia. Participation would involve completing a short memory task that should take no more than half an hour on one day and then another short task (no more than 10 minutes) the next day, following a period of overnight delay and sleep.

If you are interested in participating in this research project, please click the following link: https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/5FC17CB1-CEA3-44AC-9B80-D8B83C2695C8

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me

This project has received ethical approval from the University of Sheffield.
Thank you for considering taking part,

Hannah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending