The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

OU email account

Hi so I’m really confused if I’m being silly here but I’ve signed up to UNiDAYS and one of the promotions tells me to send them my oU email address but then I have to click on a link sent to my oU email to activate it. Yet I can’t for the life of me find out how i actually sign in to open uni emails?? Am I being really thick here???
Original post by Bolton41
Hi so I’m really confused if I’m being silly here but I’ve signed up to UNiDAYS and one of the promotions tells me to send them my oU email address but then I have to click on a link sent to my oU email to activate it. Yet I can’t for the life of me find out how i actually sign in to open uni emails?? Am I being really thick here???
https://www.myunidays.com/IE/en-IE/support/creating-account/open-university
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by Bolton41

the emails is the same login as your OU website login. Just go on outlook.com and log in and it should work

Quick Reply

Latest