The Student Room Group

student finance account

Hi - my student finance account will not allow me to apply for undergraduate finance, when I go through login and then click into undergraduate it doesnt allow me to go any further and says there are currently no undergraduate applications available? I applied last year 2022 but didnt get to the end of the process as I wasnt offered the course I wanted and decided to take a year out. How do I resolve this to be able to apply again online. Thanks
Original post by banasing
Hi - my student finance account will not allow me to apply for undergraduate finance, when I go through login and then click into undergraduate it doesnt allow me to go any further and says there are currently no undergraduate applications available? I applied last year 2022 but didnt get to the end of the process as I wasnt offered the course I wanted and decided to take a year out. How do I resolve this to be able to apply again online. Thanks

Hi banasing,

Can you confirm if you have an English address on you account? When does your course start? Are you applying as a home student or EU student?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending