The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Anyone else still waiting to hear from bristol?

Been on hold since November and getting worried :/ is this practically a rejection?
There are still lots of offers going around and lots of people have been rejected. So not being rejected so far may be a good sign as you are still being considered.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Same, I have been on hold since November. I assume after the Easter weekend they will start to give out more offers *fingers crossed*
Original post by urfavsiste
Same, I have been on hold since November. I assume after the Easter weekend they will start to give out more offers *fingers crossed*

Yes, and other unis have given deadlines in April so presumably, once these unis give offers and people firm choices, they will give out the rest of the offers.
i’ve applied for medicine and i’m still waiting. it’s terrifying but i rang bristol monday i think it was and they said, for med at least, that they will most likley be giving out offers and rejections until the deadline in mid may
Original post by Anonymous
i’ve applied for medicine and i’m still waiting. it’s terrifying but i rang bristol monday i think it was and they said, for med at least, that they will most likley be giving out offers and rejections until the deadline in mid may

That is very late. IB exams will already be finished by the deadline. Did they say if the lateness of the offer has any indication of rejection or offer?
Original post by Anonymous
That is very late. IB exams will already be finished by the deadline. Did they say if the lateness of the offer has any indication of rejection or offer?

no they said we aim to give them out as soon as possible but offers and rejections can still be coming through around the deadline. the lateness doesn’t have any indication as to whether it’s gonna be an offer or a rejection.
Bristol have a web page that describes what being "on hold" means:
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/your-application/decision/
Unis have until May to respond I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending