The Student Room Group

please help STRUGGLING

GUYS please, I need help with politics I genuinely do not understand it I understand content but I can't apply it to questions especially comparative HELP please idk what to do im having a mental breakdown
Hey, have you started making essay plans as this makes everything easier?
do u have any u can spare

Original post by Neha.k123
Hey, have you started making essay plans as this makes everything easier?
Not that many tbh; I’m assuming ofc you know the content and evidence etc., the structure I usually use is beginning the para with one similarity/one difference is… then explain it, then slot in evidence, analyse it, conclude the para, then repeat two more times - you don’t need an intro or conclusion. Then you would compare factors but I wouldn’t worry about the comparative paper for now only the first two papers bc they’re coming up soon:smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
how about the ideologies??

Original post by Neha.k123
Not that many tbh; I’m assuming ofc you know the content and evidence etc., the structure I usually use is beginning the para with one similarity/one difference is… then explain it, then slot in evidence, analyse it, conclude the para, then repeat two more times - you don’t need an intro or conclusion. Then you would compare factors but I wouldn’t worry about the comparative paper for now only the first two papers bc they’re coming up soon:smile:
the structure for ideologies questions are fairly straightforward; you would do an intro analysing overall agreements then all 3 points you will be discussing but very lightly - don't go into any details just specify for example traditional conservatives and neo liberals disagree over human nature, while etc. Then you'd do 3 paras, one per point, then conclude.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending