Aqa a level psychology

Watch this thread
username5453486
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Heyy.. does anyone have a set of written responses to 16markers (that scored 16 marks). Or do you know any websites where i can get them from?
Thanks
MahnoorN
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I tend to use tutor2u for essays as they tend to have a good layout. I have exemplar essays for attachment that are in mark band 4, they have comments on the side so you can see how they structured their essay.

http://www.psych205.com/uploads/2/6/...l_download.pdf

I may have essays for the other topics as well, if I can find them I will send it to you.
username5453486
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by MahnoorN)
I tend to use tutor2u for essays as they tend to have a good layout. I have exemplar essays for attachment that are in mark band 4, they have comments on the side so you can see how they structured their essay.

I may have essays for the other topics as well, if I can find them I will send it to you.
Thank you so much! And please do send them when you find them!
anon25x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5453486)
Did you manage to download these they're now password protected and I can't access them
nimbob12345
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5453486)
would you be able to send me any essays you have managed to get plz
MahnoorN
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nimbob12345)
would you be able to send me any essays you have managed to get plz
these are the essays for Approaches with targeted feedback on the side - I recommend using these to create the perfect 16 marker essays
MahnoorN
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Issues and Debates essays
MahnoorN
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Social Influence essays
MahnoorN
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Memory essays
MahnoorN
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Psychopathology essays
MahnoorN
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you find any other good sources for essays, please do share
saarahsq
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi did you find the other topics by any chance ?
varundee0
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can you send the attachment essays pls?
MahnoorN
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Here is the attachment essays document (a lot of ppl requested the pdf file for this)
fsdfesdfesdfeshf
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Here is the attachment essays document (a lot of ppl requested the pdf file for this)
Hi I was wondering do you have any Biopsychology essays? Please send them if you do it would be extremely helpful!!!
ThyNDS
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by fsdfesdfesdfeshf)
Hi I was wondering do you have any Biopsychology essays? Please send them if you do it would be extremely helpful!!!
Yeah and schizophrenia essays would be helpful too.
Anyone???
Thanks
Sleo23
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hiya,Do you happen to have the biopsychology and the research methods pack for these examplar essays??If so, they would be extremely helpful as those are the topics i am particularly struggling with
Sleo23
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago

Hiya,

Do you happen to have the biopsychology and the research methods booklet for the examplar essays??
if so, they would be extremely helpful as these are the topics i am particularly struggling with.
Sleo23
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago

Hiya,Do you happen to have the biopsychology and the research methods pack for these examplar essays??If so, they would be extremely helpful as those are the topics i am particularly struggling with
astronafi
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
i love you thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (230)
41.97%
The paper was reasonable (233)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (50)
9.12%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
6.39%

Watched Threads