The Student Room Group

Aqa a level psychology

Heyy.. does anyone have a set of written responses to 16markers (that scored 16 marks). Or do you know any websites where i can get them from?
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I tend to use tutor2u for essays as they tend to have a good layout. I have exemplar essays for attachment that are in mark band 4, they have comments on the side so you can see how they structured their essay.

(the link no longer works so I have removed it)

I may have essays for the other topics as well, if I can find them I will send it to you.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MahnoorN
I tend to use tutor2u for essays as they tend to have a good layout. I have exemplar essays for attachment that are in mark band 4, they have comments on the side so you can see how they structured their essay.

http://www.psych205.com/uploads/2/6/3/0/26304200/03_attachment_topic_essays_digital_download.pdf

I may have essays for the other topics as well, if I can find them I will send it to you.

Thank you so much! And please do send them when you find them!
Reply 3
Original post by username5453486

Did you manage to download these they're now password protected and I can't access them
Original post by username5453486

would you be able to send me any essays you have managed to get plz :smile:
Reply 10
If you find any other good sources for essays, please do share:smile:
hi did you find the other topics by any chance ?
Can you send the attachment essays pls?
Reply 13
Here is the attachment essays document (a lot of ppl requested the pdf file for this)
Here is the attachment essays document (a lot of ppl requested the pdf file for this)

Hi I was wondering do you have any Biopsychology essays? Please send them if you do it would be extremely helpful!!!
Reply 15
Original post by fsdfesdfesdfeshf
Hi I was wondering do you have any Biopsychology essays? Please send them if you do it would be extremely helpful!!!

Yeah and schizophrenia essays would be helpful too.
Anyone???
Thanks
Hiya,Do you happen to have the biopsychology and the research methods pack for these examplar essays??If so, they would be extremely helpful as those are the topics i am particularly struggling with

http://www.psych205.com/uploads/2/6/3/0/26304200/03_attachment_topic_essays_digital_download.pdf

Hiya,

Do you happen to have the biopsychology and the research methods booklet for the examplar essays??
if so, they would be extremely helpful as these are the topics i am particularly struggling with.

Hiya,Do you happen to have the biopsychology and the research methods pack for these examplar essays??If so, they would be extremely helpful as those are the topics i am particularly struggling with
i love you thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest