The Student Room Group

Are these A levels too much?

Hi i’m thinking of doing french, economics and rs at a level but i’m not an essay loving person- is this too much essay writing??
Original post by a.jennings19
Hi i’m thinking of doing french, economics and rs at a level but i’m not an essay loving person- is this too much essay writing??

Not sure why you are choosing those subjects if you are not an essay loving person.
Original post by a.jennings19

hey, i took spanish and i actually dont like essays (my other subjects are cs and maths and i hate those too lmao), but spanish is acc my best subject. the course structure is the exact same as all modern languages. If u llke french, even if u dont like essays, u will probs be okay. the essays are only worth 20% and are like max 3 sides long its not hard. Econ is essay based, but u could probably get away with it if u learnt the essay structure rlly well but my q for u is why do u wanna take econ. like what subject are u thinking of doing at uni?. As for RS, dont take it if u dont like essays thats the whole subject

Quick Reply

Latest