The Student Room Group

A-Level History coursework (NEA) - interpretations from historians

I'm doing my A-Level History NEA/coursework on French witch trials, but I need to have at least two interpretations from historians with differing opinions surrounding my title, so I was wondering if anyone knew any that they could share with me? They don't necessarily have to be for France, but could be for Europe's witch trials as a whole, as France is a country in Europe, or even if there's any historians you know of who've looked into this stuff, whether it be in Britain or America, please could you just share them with me to help point me in the right direction? My teacher/advisor is super helpful but has no knowledge on this topic, and not many people do with the country I selected, and I'm just finding it difficult to find these two interpretations on French witch trials and what the main factor contributing to them was.

Edit: also just any general tips or even sites that you can generally find historical interpretations on would be great!
(edited 1 year ago)
Not sure specifically about the topic but google scholar and jstore is where you can find sources
Reply 2
Original post by bloograpefroot
Not sure specifically about the topic but google scholar and jstore is where you can find sources

Oh okay, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest