The Student Room Group

How to be Motivated to revise?

Hi, I'm in my final year doing my A-levels and BTEC's (history sport, economics) and I've been doing bits and bobs but just cant seem to find the motivation/ be asked to revise consistently any help for a revision plan or motivation tips?
Original post by Lucasw234
Hi, I'm in my final year doing my A-levels and BTEC's (history sport, economics) and I've been doing bits and bobs but just cant seem to find the motivation/ be asked to revise consistently any help for a revision plan or motivation tips?

Join the 2023 all day revision thread :smile: Be part of the community and help motivate one another.

Do you need a hand with any History stuff?
What topics are you doing? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Join the 2023 all day revision thread :smile: Be part of the community and help motivate one another.

Do you need a hand with any History stuff?
What topics are you doing? :smile:

edexcel, Russia 1917-85, China 1949-76 and the British warfare experience, yes please I've recently stagnated at around B grade any tips on how to improve
Original post by Lucasw234
edexcel, Russia 1917-85, China 1949-76 and the British warfare experience, yes please I've recently stagnated at around B grade any tips on how to improve

Oh wow, those are some pretty cool topics.
Look at the last exam Q you answered and find the mark scheme online (I can help with that if you need). Read over it yourself - what could you have done differently? What part of your answer didn't earn you many marks and how could that be better?

Remember, a longer answer isn't always a better answer.
Get a job at McDonalds. This is what the rest of your life will be like if you choose not to revise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending