The Student Room Group

Offers

Hey guys, did my Manchester med (A106) interview back in December, but still haven’t heard back AT ALL regarding my application (it’s 19th April🫠) - most of my friends who had their interviews much later have alr heard back with offers and rejections, but I haven’t heard anything.
I also heard Manchester started sending out Offer Holder Day emails to ppl with offers, but one of my friends (who got an offer) said even ppl who haven’t heard back yet got that email (strange cos I haven’t got that as well😭)

Anyone else in a similar position, or just me?
Original post by Whatthe545
Hey guys, did my Manchester med (A106) interview back in December, but still haven’t heard back AT ALL regarding my application (it’s 19th April🫠) - most of my friends who had their interviews much later have alr heard back with offers and rejections, but I haven’t heard anything.
I also heard Manchester started sending out Offer Holder Day emails to ppl with offers, but one of my friends (who got an offer) said even ppl who haven’t heard back yet got that email (strange cos I haven’t got that as well😭)

Maybe try to contact them!
Reply 2
Original post by Whatthe545

I dont think you are necessarily alone. There seems to be some confusing stuff going on. Posting in this thread may be most helpful. Good luck.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7259927

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending