The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Urgent!!! Please help!! UAL or Goldsmiths Foundation and Year Zero

Hii I’m currently deciding between going to UAL Camberwell for foundation or goldsmiths for year zero onwards, any suggestions would be rlly appreciated 🙏🙏🙏
Original post by UniApplicant792
Hii I’m currently deciding between going to UAL Camberwell for foundation or goldsmiths for year zero onwards, any suggestions would be rlly appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

If you're based closer to london I would think about maybe whether you're looks based or ideas based as an artist, goldsmiths is a very conceptual place and art fans of creating to make something look nice (there's nothing wrong with that they just don't want it). If anywhere near/in wiltshire the foundation year at wiltshire college is highly renowned and produce about 10% of the students at csm
It's all down to your style of work though, definitely visit places too! Let me know if you need any more help :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Fluffypanda3
If you're based closer to london I would think about maybe whether you're looks based or ideas based as an artist, goldsmiths is a very conceptual place and art fans of creating to make something look nice (there's nothing wrong with that they just don't want it). If anywhere near/in wiltshire the foundation year at wiltshire college is highly renowned and produce about 10% of the students at csm
It's all down to your style of work though, definitely visit places too! Let me know if you need any more help :smile:

Unfortunately, I did not apply to Wiltshire but I will definitely look at the university as you’ve mentioned, perhaps even visit :smile: thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending