The Student Room Group

lol what do you think of this fanfic chatgpt wrote?

it's a little amateurish, but not bad for a prudish AI

my prompt:
write a story where carina deluca and arizona robbins share a cigarette and a then passionate kiss. carina has arizona up against a wall, pinning her wrists tightly against the rough brick. arizona's desire is written in her flushed cheeks and full lips as the italian sucks on her neck

Carina DeLuca and Arizona Robbins had been dancing around each other for months, their chemistry palpable whenever they were in the same room. But it wasn't until a late-night shift at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital that things finally came to a head.

As they stepped outside for a much-needed break, Carina pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered one to Arizona. They leaned against the brick wall, the cool night air wrapping around them as they lit up.

"God, I needed this," Arizona said, taking a long drag and exhaling slowly. "It's been a rough night."

Carina nodded in agreement, the smoke curling from her lips as she leaned closer to Arizona. "You know what I need?" she whispered, her voice low and husky.

Arizona's heart raced as she looked into Carina's eyes, seeing the desire and hunger burning there. Before she could even respond, Carina had her up against the wall, pinning her wrists tightly against the rough brick.

Their mouths crashed together in a fiery kiss, the taste of smoke and desire on their lips. Arizona moaned as Carina sucked on her neck, her hands roaming over her body, igniting every nerve ending.

For a moment, they forgot where they were, lost in each other's touch and the heat of the moment. But as they pulled away, gasping for breath, they both knew that this was just the beginning.

"We should probably get back inside," Arizona said, her voice breathless and shaky.

Carina nodded, a sly smile on her lips as she took Arizona's hand and led her back inside. They both knew that they had just started something that neither of them was willing to let go of, and as they stepped back into the hospital, their hearts racing with anticipation, they both knew that this was just the beginning of a wild and passionate ride.
aaaand another one:

Carina DeLuca and Eliza Minnick had heard of each other long before they finally met. Carina was a brilliant Italian surgeon who had made waves at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital with her unconventional methods, while Eliza was a no-nonsense consultant brought in to overhaul the hospital's surgical residency program. They were both strong-willed women who didn't suffer fools gladly, and their paths inevitably crossed.

Their first encounter was less than cordial. Eliza had been giving a lecture on surgical technique when Carina interrupted her with a pointed question. Eliza was taken aback by Carina's blunt approach, and the two of them quickly devolved into a heated argument in front of the assembled residents.

For weeks afterward, the two women avoided each other as much as possible. Carina saw Eliza as a rigid, by-the-book taskmaster who was stifling the creativity and innovation of the hospital's surgeons. Eliza saw Carina as a reckless hothead who was more interested in taking risks than in following established protocols.

But then, one day, they both happened to run into each other in the hospital cafeteria. They were both nursing cups of coffee and looking lost in thought when Carina spoke up.

"Arizona used to love this place," she said, nodding at the cup in Eliza's hand.

Eliza looked up, surprised. "What do you mean?"

Carina shrugged. "She used to say that Grey Sloan was the closest thing she had to a family. And now she's gone."

Eliza's expression softened a little. "I miss her too," she admitted.

They fell into a companionable silence for a few moments, both lost in their memories of the woman they had both loved. And then Carina spoke again.

"You know what Arizona and I used to do?" she said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "We used to play these elaborate roleplay games in bed. We'd be pirates one night, and astronauts the next, and then the next night we'd be spies."

Eliza looked at her askance. "Roleplay?"

Carina nodded, undeterred. "Yeah, you know. It's like acting, but more... intimate. We'd get really into character, and it was like we were in a different world for a little while."

Eliza was intrigued despite herself. "And you're telling me this because...?"

Carina grinned. "Because I think we should try it. You and me. We'll pick a scenario and really commit to it. It'll be a bonding experience."

Eliza raised an eyebrow, but she couldn't deny that the idea had a certain appeal. "I don't know," she said cautiously. "It seems kind of silly."

Carina leaned in, her eyes sparkling. "Come on, Eliza. Live a little. What do you have to lose?"

In the end, Eliza agreed, and they spent the rest of the afternoon brainstorming scenarios and fleshing out characters. They settled on a fantasy world filled with magic and dragons, and Carina insisted on playing a brash, swashbuckling adventurer while Eliza took on the role of a wise wizard.

As they began to play, something unexpected happened. The tension between them melted away as they lost themselves in the game, laughing and improvising and building a world together. They found that they worked well together, each of them bringing their own strengths and quirks to the table.

And when they were finished, they looked at each other with newfound respect and camaraderie. They were still very different people, with different priorities and methods, but they had found a common ground.

From that day on, Carina and Eliza were no longer enemies. They didn
i'm genuinely quite concerned...
Original post by MarshB
Quite cool here

what?
Original post by MarshB
Chilling out. How are you doing?

yh good thanks
procrastinating revision and sleep by getting chatgpt to write increasingly outrageous fanfics
Original post by MarshB
I ve heard of ChatGPT but I haven't used it yet. Any good?

endless fun
but honestly a bit concerning in the thinks it will write
Original post by MarshB
Can you give me some examples? First of all, what is it? A program?

it's a 'large language model', basically a text based artificial language trained on 45 terabytes of info from across the web, and it can answer pretty much any question in quite a bit of detail, on anything that happened before about november 2021. you can try it for free online by making an account
Original post by MarshB
Will do.

What questions did you ask?

tbh i usually try to trick it into answering rly inappropriate qs or writing speeches in character as a controversial historical figure. but i also asked it to explain to me how to value bonds and answer some complicated finance and coding qs, and it could do that too

Quick Reply

Latest