The Student Room Group

spanish a level speaking (aqa) paper 3

has anyone had their Spanish paper 3 speaking yet? mines on Tuesday and im so scared icl. don't know if im more scared for IRP or the tarjetas at this point.
Original post by FelicityL
has anyone had their Spanish paper 3 speaking yet? mines on Tuesday and im so scared icl. don't know if im more scared for IRP or the tarjetas at this point.

I do eduqas,,,I’ve had mine and honestly same, I was confident on my irp but the tarjetas was the thing I was worried about the most like sometimes I would just run out of things to say or can’t think of questions with like 2-3 minutes left but omg let me tell you on the day it was so good!! Everything went so well like time went so quick and I got a good photo card. +++ everyone so far that has done it my school felt like it went good when they did it. Also my Spanish teacher and the examiner gave us stress balls which helped a lot!😂,,, so I definitely feel like on the day you’ll do amazing, buena suerte!!
Reply 2
aww thank you im glad it went well!! rly hope that aqa also has decent tarjetas. im just mainly scared that im going to be asked questions that I don't know for my irp. but well done for doing well in yours:smile:
Original post by Scarl.H.D
I do eduqas,,,I’ve had mine and honestly same, I was confident on my irp but the tarjetas was the thing I was worried about the most like sometimes I would just run out of things to say or can’t think of questions with like 2-3 minutes left but omg let me tell you on the day it was so good!! Everything went so well like time went so quick and I got a good photo card. +++ everyone so far that has done it my school felt like it went good when they did it. Also my Spanish teacher and the examiner gave us stress balls which helped a lot!😂,,, so I definitely feel like on the day you’ll do amazing, buena suerte!!
aww thank you im glad it went well!! rly hope that aqa also has decent tarjetas. im just mainly scared that im going to be asked questions that I don't know for my irp. but well done for doing well in yours:smile:

I don’t know if it’s the same for AQA but for eduqas the examiner ask you questions on the 10 English bullet points you’ve made for them and if you do from experience he solely asked me on my bullet points and he did that for everyone else too!
Original post by Scarl.H.D
I don’t know if it’s the same for AQA but for eduqas the examiner ask you questions on the 10 English bullet points you’ve made for them and if you do from experience he solely asked me on my bullet points and he did that for everyone else too!

Omg finally someone else who is on Eduqas for A-level Spanish, can you drop your snap or insta so we can talk about the listening reading and translation paper after we do it? I never know how to revise for it and everyone on student room is always on AQA so can’t really talk to them about it!
Reply 5
Original post by Abigail1343222
Omg finally someone else who is on Eduqas for A-level Spanish, can you drop your snap or insta so we can talk about the listening reading and translation paper after we do it? I never know how to revise for it and everyone on student room is always on AQA so can’t really talk to them about it!

I have sent you it on PM!!
Reply 6

heyy, how did the speaking go! i also do aqa and i had my actual speaking exam on the 19th april (2023)! how did you find it (irp and card), drop me your snap or insta maybe and we can talk about the other papers on there? thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending