The Student Room Group

Setting of creative writing

How can I describe the setting of a village that was raided few years ago and a man from the village goes back to see it because he had ptsd from the raid and he's going back for closure.
This is my story idea for my gcse creative writing paper but i don't know how to start and write the setting
Original post by Rhemaaaa
How can I describe the setting of a village that was raided few years ago and a man from the village goes back to see it because he had ptsd from the raid and he's going back for closure.
This is my story idea for my gcse creative writing paper but i don't know how to start and write the setting

It sounds like a really cool story idea!
I would probably describe everything how it is now together with how he left it, for example: Looking down the empty, dusty road he last saw filled with screaming people, he tries to remove the images emblazoned in his memory. A rusty gate creaks in the gentle breeze, the entrance to a house he remembers as a blazing furnace.
That kind of thing.
Reply 2
Original post by MaxTheHodgeheg
It sounds like a really cool story idea!
I would probably describe everything how it is now together with how he left it, for example: Looking down the empty, dusty road he last saw filled with screaming people, he tries to remove the images emblazoned in his memory. A rusty gate creaks in the gentle breeze, the entrance to a house he remembers as a blazing furnace.
That kind of thing.

Omg thankssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending