The Student Room Group

Can this person see my data?!!?

A friend of mine knows my Apple ID and password, and their email is set as my verification email. I removed their email yesterday it realised they know mY ID and password, will they be able to see my iMessages because of this? Because on my actual iPhone the devices listed are only those that are mine and my iMessages is only connected to my devices. Is it possibly they can still see the messages somehow?? Please help
Reply 1
nop they can't see your messages. They are encrypted to your devices. However, please change your password to remove any doubts. cheers

Original post by Anonymous
A friend of mine knows my Apple ID and password, and their email is set as my verification email. I removed their email yesterday it realised they know mY ID and password, will they be able to see my iMessages because of this? Because on my actual iPhone the devices listed are only those that are mine and my iMessages is only connected to my devices. Is it possibly they can still see the messages somehow?? Please help
Original post by Liztiel
nop they can't see your messages. They are encrypted to your devices. However, please change your password to remove any doubts. cheers

Thank you very much and I just changed it!🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending