The Student Room Group

A level biology. How to get from D to A in 7 weeks

I want to give up on everything.

I have 7 weeks for my exams. I am barely even getting a D. I don't know anything. Don't think i haven't been revising all this time, I have been revising every day since the start of A levels. I have not improved even one bit. Procrastination and other factors have got the best of me. I don't know the content, i haven't been doing past papers properly. I try to learn the content through the flashcard on pmt but when I do the topic questions on pmt i seem to still be not understanding and getting the questions right. Please help me. i don't want to be doing this anymore, it's too much. I haven't been myself for months. I admire the people who are confident and sure that they will get A. pLEASE help
Going from a D to an A is fairly unlikely but if you want to give it your best shot you need to work both smarter and harder. So you should put in several hours each day into revising for it.

I suggest you use exam papers to assess what you know and don't know. Take the paper and then review your mistakes and errors and revise any topics you need to. Keep doing that to cover the topics. Hopefully you will see an improvement.
Reply 2
Original post by noahwdennis
Going from a D to an A is fairly unlikely but if you want to give it your best shot you need to work both smarter and harder. So you should put in several hours each day into revising for it.

I suggest you use exam papers to assess what you know and don't know. Take the paper and then review your mistakes and errors and revise any topics you need to. Keep doing that to cover the topics. Hopefully you will see an improvement.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest