The Student Room Group

Hurt.

My bf broke up with me and i feel so hurt but he's posting alot of pictures of him and that's not likely him. How could he live his life just like that and i'm still in shock that he didn't fight for us. He just let go
In the nicest way possible, get over it.

You say he broke up with you, so he probably thought about this more than you so was better prepared for the end of the relationship.

He’s moved on, and you should too. Stop worrying about what he’s doing or not doing, and focus on yourself. Move on and get on with your life, do your own thing.

If you need to be in your feels for a bit, fine. Especially if it was a long term relationship, but don’t let it consume you, don’t get hung up on him.

Your worth and value is what you give yourself, and clearly he’s not worth it and eventually you’ll find someone who is and who thinks you are also.
Reply 2
I was in similar situation and I know how painful it can be knowing that the person who broke your heart is out there living their life as if nothing happened while you’re heartbroken, depressed and probably sulking in your own room thinking about your ex.

My advice would be to stop caring what your ex is doing and stop stalking him on social media. Most likely if he’s posting so much, he’s trying to get validation and attention from people online. People cope with breakup in different ways and this is his way. You should find your own way and not care what he’s doing. He’s focusing on himself while you’re still fixated with him. Go out and spend time with other people. If he cared about you, he would’ve shown it so forget him.

Honestly, if you need to get off social media, do it for your mental health. Instead of spending time looking at what others are doing, focus on what you enjoy doing and do it. They say “what you don’t know won’t hurt you”. This has helped me get over my ex quickly. If you don’t know what he’s doing, you’re less likely to get affected. So what if he went to amazing holiday without you? If you stop knowing what he’s up, it’s easier and quicker to forget about him.

Time is a great healer. In time, you will get over him. Just trust the process. Take care of yourself in the meantime.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending