The Student Room Group

Trying To Finger Myself

I'm a virgin and I want to experience the feeling of sex, but have no one to experience it with. I've tried to finger myself, but I can't put a finger in without it hurting. I've rubbed my pussy, and it feels really good, but when I try to finger myself it hurts really bad. I've tried stretching it out but it won't work. I've also tried keeping my finger in my pussy for a while. I want to experience the feeling of someone fu**ing me, because people say it feels really good. Another thing is I really REALLY want to make myself ***. Is it possible to make yourself ***? I don't know but I really want to experience that as well. Someone please help.
Reply 1
I really want to make myself ©um.
Of course
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a virgin and I want to experience the feeling of sex, but have no one to experience it with. I've tried to finger myself, but I can't put a finger in without it hurting. I've rubbed my pussy, and it feels really good, but when I try to finger myself it hurts really bad. I've tried stretching it out but it won't work. I've also tried keeping my finger in my pussy for a while. I want to experience the feeling of someone fu**ing me, because people say it feels really good. Another thing is I really REALLY want to make myself ***. Is it possible to make yourself ***? I don't know but I really want to experience that as well. Someone please help.

Not appropriate place to discuss this as too much to tell..... If you weren't anonymous I might have PM you...... But can't.
Look up some videos on YouTube etc and you'll get the drift in what to do.

Yes a woma can c**** if you get it right but can take a lot out of you to experience it ( when you master squirting you'll enjoy......
Original post by Anonymous
I really want to make myself ©um.

Practice more until you can do it.......
Reply 4
I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be sharing too much I just need help...
I have Benn menstrubating but feeling nothing! I tried two fingers but only one fits and I'm looking for advice
Original post by Anonymous #1

For the first time it hurt having sex
When i was 16 years old i lost my virginity and it hurt
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1

Did you succeed?

Quick Reply

Latest