The Student Room Group

Medicine in Bulgaria

I have been thinking about applying to Bulgaria for medicine and have decided to do it this year. I am stuck between these unis: Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv. Any past students who have experience with these unis and their curriculum and which they recommend?
Reply 1
Have a look in the international study section of TSR there are lots of threads there on studying medicine in the EU and elsewhere. Good luck.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Sonis
I have been thinking about applying to Bulgaria for medicine and have decided to do it this year. I am stuck between these unis: Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv. Any past students who have experience with these unis and their curriculum and which they recommend?

I know someone at Sofia who enjoys it - cheap and good quality learning. Quite convenient for flights as well as med school is located in city centre. Also is internationally recognised I believe. Not sure about anything else. But yes have a look at the international study section as the above commented said, there are also medicine specific threads about I think.https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7167435&p=98350301&page=28#post98350301 may also be helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest