The Student Room Group

As level exams

Hi, so I have my AS level exams in 5 days which I'm so terrified about, I've been having panic attack after panic attack. But the thing is I've gotten little to no revision done for it and have no notes to look back on. The past year has been the work year of my life and my depression hit a new low. None of my teachers are trying to help they all think I'm just making excuses and I'm too stupid to be doing the courses that I've actually picked - alevel chemistry, BIology and Psychology. These exams are so important can someone please help me have so many topics to go through and I'm no clue what I'm supposed to do in this situation
Reply 1
look for revision guides on youtube. you will find plenty of playlists. best of luck!
Original post by deadbraincell
Hi, so I have my AS level exams in 5 days which I'm so terrified about, I've been having panic attack after panic attack. But the thing is I've gotten little to no revision done for it and have no notes to look back on. The past year has been the work year of my life and my depression hit a new low. None of my teachers are trying to help they all think I'm just making excuses and I'm too stupid to be doing the courses that I've actually picked - alevel chemistry, BIology and Psychology. These exams are so important can someone please help me have so many topics to go through and I'm no clue what I'm supposed to do in this situation

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so overwhelmed and anxious about your upcoming exams. It's completely understandable given the circumstances, but it's important to remember that you're not alone and that there are things you can do to make the most of the time you have left. Firstly, it's important to try and manage your anxiety and stress levels. Some people find deep breathing exercises or meditation helpful, while others prefer physical exercise or talking to a trusted friend or family member. If you're really struggling, it might be worth speaking to a doctor or mental health professional for further advice and support. In terms of revision, it's not too late to start. Even if you haven't done much so far, you can still make a difference in the next few days. Try to identify the key concepts and themes in each of your subjects, and create a brief summary or set of notes for each one. This will help you to consolidate your knowledge and ensure that you have a basic understanding of each topic.
It's also worth trying to do some practice questions or past papers if you can, as this will give you a sense of the types of questions that are likely to come up and help you to identify any gaps in your knowledge.
It sounds like you've had a really tough year, and it's important to give yourself credit for everything you've managed to achieve despite those challenges. Whatever happens in your exams, you are still a valuable and important person with a lot to offer the world!!!

Quick Reply

Latest