The Student Room Group

Will I be fine? I submitted the wrong work!

I submittes the wrong work and couldnt change. But i submitted the right one to similarity checker before and have receipts and the right submitted work. And the work was never altered ever since. I hope that can prove my innocence?
It was really an honest mistake. Now it's Friday, I'll wait until the weekends pass to get a reply from my professor or the management office.

Has anyone been here before? I really need advice....
Heyy,
If they have access to the similarity checker then it should be fine but just incase I would say email your professor if you haven’t already. That’s a shame you can’t have unlimited submissions. Was it a high percentage of your overall grade?
Take care xxx
Reply 2
Than you, yes it's 100 percent of the mark...
I emailed the professor and program office right away but its weekends now and Monday is a bank holiday

The full detail is: I submitted the right work in doc format to the similarity checker 5min before the deadline. Then I realized I better convert it to pdf, and I did so. Turned out what I converted was another work in doc format... So I ended up uploading the wrong work's pdf. That one 1min before the deadline.
I know I shouldn't submitted earlier to avoid this mess. But here I am now, I hope the similarity checker receipt and the fact that I've never altered the work ever since then can prove my innocence?
Reply 3
Original post by saculmal
Than you, yes it's 100 percent of the mark...
I emailed the professor and program office right away but its weekends now and Monday is a bank holiday

The full detail is: I submitted the right work in doc format to the similarity checker 5min before the deadline. Then I realized I better convert it to pdf, and I did so. Turned out what I converted was another work in doc format... So I ended up uploading the wrong work's pdf. That one 1min before the deadline.
I know I shouldn't submitted earlier to avoid this mess. But here I am now, I hope the similarity checker receipt and the fact that I've never altered the work ever since then can prove my innocence?

Did your professor get back to you?
all the best x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending