The Student Room Group

UCAS Application Incorrect data?

So for the education section, for the GCSE results I only had the option to submit as A*-G rather than 9-1 and my teacher told me this would be fine, I didn't convert and put in the other box "8" for example.

Is this alright?

p.s. I also wrote about my mobility issues, would this have any impact on my acceptance?
Original post by fert
So for the education section, for the GCSE results I only had the option to submit as A*-G rather than 9-1 and my teacher told me this would be fine, I didn't convert and put in the other box "8" for example.

Is this alright?

p.s. I also wrote about my mobility issues, would this have any impact on my acceptance?

Surely your mobility issues will not affect any offers since this is about you and how you present yourself w your grades
Original post by fert

Is this alright?

If you only had the option to put grades A*-G then you have used the wrong type of GCSE and need to change it to the 9-1 grade GCSE instead.

Your teacher is wrong and should have helped you to delete the incorrect GCSEs and readd the 9-1 GCSEs instead.

Where did you write about your mobility issues?
Reply 3
Original post by PQ

If you only had the option to put grades A*-G then you have used the wrong type of GCSE and need to change it to the 9-1 grade GCSE instead.

Your teacher is wrong and should have helped you to delete the incorrect GCSEs and readd the 9-1 GCSEs instead.

Where did you write about your mobility issues?

I can't remember about the mobility issues, but I've already submitted my application and it was approved by my teacher
Original post by fert
I can't remember about the mobility issues, but I've already submitted my application and it was approved by my teacher

Has it been submitted to UCAS (does it say “referred to universities” on UCAS hub)?

As it stands you have an application that is technically fraudulent
Reply 5
Original post by PQ

Has it been submitted to UCAS (does it say “referred to universities” on UCAS hub)?

As it stands you have an application that is technically fraudulent

I've contacted UCAS about it 👌
Reply 6
To amend the titles of the qualifications etc on your application, just complete this online form - Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS
Original post by McGinger
To amend the titles of the qualifications etc on your application, just complete this online form - Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS

They’ll likely need scans of the GCSE certificates to amend the qualification types and grades to the correct details.
Reply 8
Original post by McGinger

Cheers mate, thats a lifesaver.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending