The Student Room Group

How to perform well in A Level Chemistry Paper 3 practical with almost no experience?

I have less than a month left in practical exam of chemistry but I have only done a single titration experiment once in the school laboratory and have no preparation for the practical.

I have heard that the weightage of practical marks is low so even I mess it up, there's a chance that theory components can back me up. I don't know if that's really true.

Are there any tips for me to prepare for practical and at the very least, not fail it?
Original post by izxxr
I have less than a month left in practical exam of chemistry but I have only done a single titration experiment once in the school laboratory and have no preparation for the practical.

I have heard that the weightage of practical marks is low so even I mess it up, there's a chance that theory components can back me up. I don't know if that's really true.

Are there any tips for me to prepare for practical and at the very least, not fail it?

Here is a playlist of all the practicals you need to know!!! :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-CgHO6ULs&list=PLgLMzXolNgWSAsZNXQmhECeg8U07_U9zn

Quick Reply

Latest