The Student Room Group

Geography AQA 9 markers

Could someone please give some examples of 9 mark question answers which gain 9/9 marks for paper 1 and 2.
Reply 1
Original post by zara252
Could someone please give some examples of 9 mark question answers which gain 9/9 marks for paper 1 and 2.

I’m a grade 9 geography student what’s the exam board I’ll be happy to help you if you also provide a question but generally u need to write advantages and disadvantages with a conclusion with could explanations. Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by 18SNaveed
I’m a grade 9 geography student what’s the exam board I’ll be happy to help you if you also provide a question but generally u need to write advantages and disadvantages with a conclusion with could explanations. Hope this helps

Sorry didn’t notice it was aqa so say it was about a nartural hazard and you needed to evaluate the long term and immediate responses and what was better you would need to give advantages and disadvantages of both with a conclusion and good explanation on all points . I also recommend getting a cgp revision guide to help you come up with these points in exams.😁😁
Reply 3
Original post by 18SNaveed
Sorry didn’t notice it was aqa so say it was about a nartural hazard and you needed to evaluate the long term and immediate responses and what was better you would need to give advantages and disadvantages of both with a conclusion and good explanation on all points . I also recommend getting a cgp revision guide to help you come up with these points in exams.😁😁

Thankyou I will try and do some practice.

Quick Reply

Latest