The Student Room Group

Can I answer a different question to the text i'm answering?

I know it sounds strange but for english i'm doing Merchant of Venice in my new skl however i did Macbeth in my old skl. Now I know much more about Macbeth than M.O.V and there are more resources out there, I know lots of quotes from Macbeth than M.O.V (probs 2 icl).

So I was wondering, if when i sit the eng lit paper can i just answer the macbeth question instead of M.O.V?
Reply 1
Original post by limbobimbo
I know it sounds strange but for english i'm doing Merchant of Venice in my new skl however i did Macbeth in my old skl. Now I know much more about Macbeth than M.O.V and there are more resources out there, I know lots of quotes from Macbeth than M.O.V (probs 2 icl).

So I was wondering, if when i sit the eng lit paper can i just answer the macbeth question instead of M.O.V?

Yep, in the end it's up to the students. All exam questions have every text as they're not marked by the schools themselves, so it would be perfectly fine if you did Macbeth, so long as you put the right question number and everything. Hope that helps! Best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by {Moss}
Yep, in the end it's up to the students. All exam questions have every text as they're not marked by the schools themselves, so it would be perfectly fine if you did Macbeth, so long as you put the right question number and everything. Hope that helps! Best of luck :smile:

omg thank you so much! My life is saved omg
Reply 3
Original post by limbobimbo
omg thank you so much! My life is saved omg

Absolutely no problem :smile:. I hope you get the grades you want, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending