The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Conditional offer

Hi I got a conditional offer from MMU. They asked me for NCEA Level 3 (80 credits) I’m a bit worried right now since not a lot of universities quite get the NCEA system. NCEA level 3 consists of 60 Level 3 credits and 20 level 2 credits to get a NCEA Level 3 Qualification.

One of the unis I applied gave me an offer but to their foundation course and the reason is that they thought I failed NCEA. I totally understand that it’s very complicated but I’m so worried MMU won’t get how NCEA really work since it’s my dream uni TT

*NCEA is New Zealand’s Education Qualification
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I got a conditional offer from MMU. They asked me for NCEA Level 3 (80 credits) I’m a bit worried right now since not a lot of universities quite get the NCEA system. NCEA level 3 consists of 60 Level 3 credits and 20 level 2 credits to get a NCEA Level 3 Qualification.

One of the unis I applied gave me an offer but to their foundation course and the reason is that they thought I failed NCEA. I totally understand that it’s very complicated but I’m so worried MMU won’t get how NCEA really work since it’s my dream uni TT

*NCEA is New Zealand’s Education Qualification

Hi!

Every university will have different entry requirements so offers may vary from institution. I would recommend contacting our admissions team and they should be able to address any concerns you have regarding your offer. You can find our admissions contact details here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/manchester-met-admissions

I hope this helps.

Carly :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending