The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Pending CAS request

Why is MMU always slow in issuing CAS letter. I know a lot of people from other universities who collected within 5 days. Infact a colleague of mine received his letter from Portsmouth within 48 hours

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ikr What’s the difference that make MMU slower than other unis. I’m so worried rn since I just requested mine on july 21 and ppl told me that I might have to wait for a month for CAS
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by pmrse
Ikr What’s the difference that make MMU slower than other unis. I’m so worried rn since I just requested mine on july 21 and ppl told me that I might have to wait for a month for CAS

Only God knows
Reply 3
Original post by Lordkinetic07
Why is MMU always slow in issuing CAS letter. I know a lot of people from other universities who collected within 5 days. Infact a colleague of mine received his letter from Portsmouth within 48 hours

MMU is a much bigger university in terms of students after NTU in the UK. So, comparing Portsmouth with MMU is a joke.
Reply 4
Original post by farrukhna
MMU is a much bigger university in terms of students after NTU in the UK. So, comparing Portsmouth with MMU is a joke.

What is a joke there? If you're bigger it is expected that you have more workforce. So if you have almost the same workforce as those you claim to be bigger than. Then the joke is on you.
Reply 5
What is a joke there? If you're bigger it is expected that you have more workforce. So if you have almost the same workforce as those you claim to be bigger than. Then the joke is on you.

If you think that generating CAS numbers are directly proportional to the workforce only the university has and not the UKVI, then the joke is on you mate. 😂
Reply 6
If you think that generating CAS numbers are directly proportional to the workforce only the university has and not the UKVI, then the joke is on you mate. 😂

It's certain you know nothing. So I rather rest my case
Reply 7
It's certain you know nothing. So I rather rest my case

As you didn't know the procedure in the first place, you were going to rest your case in any way.

It's better to take admission in Portsmouth of you like it so much 😂😂
Guys, no point of debating with each other.
Its true no matter what, MMU is being slow and thats sad. Been waiting for 1& half month. The CAS issue should be solved by now, its August
Original post by Anonymous
Its true no matter what, MMU is being slow and thats sad. Been waiting for 1& half month. The CAS issue should be solved by now, its August

I agree. After CAS we need to apply for visa which will also take ages. And like you mentioned, it’s August, the long wait issue has never really been solved and uni start in Sep. They have to do something
Reply 10

Obviously it is slow because asking with NTU, MMU has ever increasing flow of students within the whole of UK.

One should've researched and applied earlier because I did that and I even got my visa last week.
Obviously it is slow because asking with NTU, MMU has ever increasing flow of students within the whole of UK.

One should've researched and applied earlier because I did that and I even got my visa last week.

I applied since like Dec or Jan and it took them months to give me a conditional offer then I emailed them with everything in the condition right on the day I received the offer then it took them another month to make my offer uncon. Now I have to wait for CAS for god knows how long. So from what I’ve experienced, applying earlier won’t help if they do things so slowly like this.

I received mine yesterday evening
I received mine yesterday evening

When did you submit cas request?
When did you submit cas request?

July 13
Oh wow!
July 13

That’s a great news! Did you email or call them? Idk what to do now. I’ve emailed them once, should I send more?
That’s a great news! Did you email or call them? Idk what to do now. I’ve emailed them once, should I send more?

Send them an email with your name, course, MMU ID and DOB

It will help them locate your request easily.
Send them an email with your name, course, MMU ID and DOB

It will help them locate your request easily.

Thank you! What is their email btw? Is it [email protected] ?
Reply 19
Please what’s their admission email ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending