The Student Room Group

Student residence London

Hello,
my name is Farah, I am going into second year university this year. I just moved out from my student residence hall - stamford street apartments, due to the end of my classes. However, the end of my contract is on the 20th of June. Therefore, I wanted to know if anyone was interested in moving in from today till June.
Please let me know if you would like any further information.
Thank you
Original post by farah.shk
Hello,
my name is Farah I am going into second year university this year. I just moved out from my student residence hall - stamford street apartments, due to the end of my classes. However, the end of my contract is on the 20th of June. Therefore, I wanted to know if anyone was interested in moving in from today till June.
Thank you

It might help if you share the town/city. :smile:
Original post by farah.shk
Hello,
my name is Farah, I am going into second year university this year. I just moved out from my student residence hall - stamford street apartments, due to the end of my classes. However, the end of my contract is on the 20th of June. Therefore, I wanted to know if anyone was interested in moving in from today till June.
Thank you

Hey!
Are you still looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending