The Student Room Group

English NEA Word Count

Does anybody know the word maximum for the A level English NEA? I'm trying to cut mine down but have no idea how far I need to go. I've been hearing 3000-3500 words is the max but I'm not certain since I keep getting different answers. Any help is appreciated x
Reply 1
Original post by B3((a
Does anybody know the word maximum for the A level English NEA? I'm trying to cut mine down but have no idea how far I need to go. I've been hearing 3000-3500 words is the max but I'm not certain since I keep getting different answers. Any help is appreciated x

I’m not sure if it’s the same for other exam boards, but for Eduqas, it’s 3000-3500
Original post by waffelton
I’m not sure if it’s the same for other exam boards, but for Eduqas, it’s 3000-3500

Original post by B3((a

I'm doing ocr and that was our maximum but mine ended up being 5000 odd words (without transcripts etc). Don't think word count particularly matters as long as it is not way over the max, as then it will be inaccurate and not concise x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending