The Student Room Group

English Literature A Level NEA

I an doing my non exam assessment for a level English Lit and have finished all 2500 words yet my teachers are not telling me how I can make it better. I am aiming for at least 22 marks from this coursework as it is worth 20% of my overall a level grade and so the better I do the less stress I will have to put onto myself for the other two papers. My exam board is AQA can someone please help to make it better? I am comparing The Catcher In The Rye and A Doll’s House
Reply 1
I wish I could help but honestly I'm stuck on my coursework myself. I'm comparing The Importance of Being Earnest to Jekyll and Hyde, but I can't seem to cut down my word count to match the limit. Any advice on how you met the word limit?
Original post by HinaIqbal
I wish I could help but honestly I'm stuck on my coursework myself. I'm comparing The Importance of Being Earnest to Jekyll and Hyde, but I can't seem to cut down my word count to match the limit. Any advice on how you met the word limit?
im facing the same problem... Im currently at around 2700 words so still around 10% to cut. Do you know if there is a certain % of words we can go over without getting points marked off? Or is it a must to stick to the 2500 word limit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending