Is anyone doing the unit 7 exam
Reply 1
Yes do you have the articles? we could discuss on snap my snap is catimah_d

Original post by dhanish54758
Is anyone doing the unit 7 exam
Reply 2
Original post by catie03493_
Yes do you have the articles? we could discuss on snap my snap is catimah_d

No I don't have the articles trying to look for someone with the pictures of the articles. I know what the articles are about though because I've seen them
Reply 3
No I don't have the articles trying to look for someone with the pictures of the articles. I know what the articles are about though because I've seen them

you can look them up online. just article 3 has more info online compared to what’s in the paper we have
Reply 4
Original post by ab33k
you can look them up online. just article 3 has more info online compared to what’s in the paper we have

Can you tell me what to search up or can you please send me the links for where I can find the articles
Reply 5
Can you tell me what to search up or can you please send me the links for where I can find the articles

when you get the articles next for your 6hrs of preparation search them up online

What are they about?
Reply 7
Can someone suggest me some good strategies to answer question 3 and 5 for unit 7 exam?
Reply 8
Original post by Suki_14
Can someone suggest me some good strategies to answer question 3 and 5 for unit 7 exam?

this is a good youtube vid explaining how to do question 3. https://youtu.be/qmWLj5hDOaY
Reply 9
thank you
Original post by ab33k
this is a good youtube vid explaining how to do question 3. https://youtu.be/qmWLj5hDOaY
Reply 10

what are the articles about? i still have no info
have u by chance found someone who has pictures of the articles?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending