The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher Maths 2023 Exam Solutions?

Has anyone found any solutions posted online? or even the question paper if at all possible?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by andRoss
Has anyone found any solutions posted online? or even the question paper if at all possible?
Thanks!

I’ve been checking tiktok/YouTube maths teachers accounts and nobody seems to have AH! Hopefully dlbmaths or clelland maths release them soon. How did you find it?
Original post by cammy5
I’ve been checking tiktok/YouTube maths teachers accounts and nobody seems to have AH! Hopefully dlbmaths or clelland maths release them soon. How did you find it?

Paper 1 was pretty good, that last 1 mark matrix question was a little weird but apart from that it was great.
Paper 2 was pretty terrible, allthough I think i was able to pick up the marks i was feeling off abt, like that strange third order differential one and the last part of the geometric series question.
Howd you find it?
Reply 3
Original post by andRoss
Paper 1 was pretty good, that last 1 mark matrix question was a little weird but apart from that it was great.
Paper 2 was pretty terrible, allthough I think i was able to pick up the marks i was feeling off abt, like that strange third order differential one and the last part of the geometric series question.
Howd you find it?

Pretty much the same! Part 1 was really good apart from that last part on the last question.

Paper 2 wasn’t the best, but hopefully I picked up the marks. I found the variables separable differential equation hard in that one
Reply 4
dlbmaths has started solutions on Youtube!
Original post by andRoss
Thanks!

i know someone with the paper and solutions
Original post by cammy5
Pretty much the same! Part 1 was really good apart from that last part on the last question.

Paper 2 wasn’t the best, but hopefully I picked up the marks. I found the variables separable differential equation hard in that one

last q n = 6 for paper 1, you get that?
(edited 11 months ago)
👀👀👀👀👀
Reply 8
Original post by cantdomathlikefr
last q n = 6 for paper 1, you get that?

Nope I saw how dlb did it and it’s confusing
Original post by cammy5
Nope I saw how dlb did it and it’s confusing

you use the answer before - the angle
you have to realise that the matrix is a 300deg anticlockwise rotation or 60deg clockwise rotation, if you multiply the same transformation 6 times
you will either get
1500deg anticlockwise or
360 deg clockwise which will rotate the point back to its intial starting point which will be the same as multiplying a point with the identity matrix
Reply 10
Original post by cantdomathlikefr
you use the answer before - the angle
you have to realise that the matrix is a 300deg anticlockwise rotation or 60deg clockwise rotation, if you multiply the same transformation 6 times
you will either get
1500deg anticlockwise or
360 deg clockwise which will rotate the point back to its intial starting point which will be the same as multiplying a point with the identity matrix

Ahh ok thanks
Original post by cammy5
dlbmaths has started solutions on Youtube!

Yeah hes such a legend. Thanks for letting me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending