The Student Room Group

Sweets form your childhood as an adult?

Let me preface this as saying I love sweets I recently bought some sweets I remember from my childhood sherbet lemons I’ve got to say they really hold up still we also got some Nice biscuits (that’s the name of the biscuits) which I haven’t had since I was about 11 so I’m looking forwards to trying them with a cuppa today.

What sweets have you recently rediscovered from your child hood and do they still hold up?
Reply 1
Original post by jonathanemptage
Let me preface this as saying I love sweets I recently bought some sweets I remember from my childhood sherbet lemons I’ve got to say they really hold up still we also got some Nice biscuits (that’s the name of the biscuits) which I haven’t had since I was about 11 so I’m looking forwards to trying them with a cuppa today.

What sweets have you recently rediscovered from your child hood and do they still hold up?

Only have them once in a while but chocolate limes.
Every so often, I'll buy some ice cups.

They're just advent calendar quality chocolate wrapped in a piece of foil, so they're not all that special. But they still taste more or less how I remember them from back in the day.
Reply 3
Original post by jonathanemptage

I love you. This post literally brought back flooding memories of sherbet lemons. I am not joking when I say I just went out to buy some:smile:
-W

Quick Reply

Latest