The Student Room Group

AQA A LEVEL history british empire

i need to revise british empire but i’m struggling on how to section my notes - in class we learnt it through countries for eg india and africa however in the spec and oxford aqa history textbook they section it as a whole/in themes in the content page

please can someone help i’m so confused
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by z8846
i need to revise british empire but i’m struggling on how to section my notes - in class we learnt it through countries for eg india and africa however in the spec and oxford aqa history textbook they section it as a whole/in themes in the content page

please can someone help i’m so confused

I am doing it via how the textbook does it, making a mindmap for each section with the end of topic exam q x
i made a thread for this topic check my profile. @TSRJessica please can you make it official
Reply 4
Original post by RealisticWater71
i made a thread for this topic check my profile. @TSRJessica please can you make it official

could you tag me in the thread please? i can’t find it i don’t really know how to use tsr lol

Quick Reply

Latest