The Student Room Group

Yr 12 : I need help

Hey,

I study History(aqa), Product design(aqa) and Economics (exdexel)

and i dropped maths.

i just realised the major jump between a level and gcses and i need to put more effort and be more committed with my work.

My Target grades are

A/A/B

So i need to improve but i am mostly struggling how to revise for history
i have just been makeing mindmaps and looking over notes and doing essays but i need to improve by frequently doing them. NOW, ECO IS ACTUALLY KILLING ME AS I JOINED LATE WE ARE DOING MIRCO WHICH IS INTERESTING BUT I NEED TO DO MORE PAST PAPER QUESTIONS.

I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY STRUCTURE FOR ECO AND HISTORY AS MY GRADES ARE REALLY BAD - E.G C/Ds

BUT IF ANY HAS AN MODEL ANSWER PLS SEND IT, HISTORY AQA -AMERICAN DREAM AND BRITISH EMPIRE AS I KEEP GETIING ONLY 16 OR 15 MARKS AND I WANT TO CRY BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING.

i will update every Sunday

BTW I DID GOOD IN MY GCSES I GOT 9/8s/7s

although i failed spanish-3 and eng lan- 6

(edited 5 months ago)
Your grades to tend to drop at the start of year 12 as there is a big jump, it's normal. Things usually get better in time once you have had more practise.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Your grades to tend to drop at the start of year 12 as there is a big jump, it's normal. Things usually get better in time once you have had more practise.

Thank you!
Its been three weeks and i have seen a massive improvement in my grades and i have been doing great with economics by understanding the structure and mark scheme a little better as i got a A in my topic test but i need to improve for my januaury mocks which i am absoultely terrified for.
but i am learning to not be scared as

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending