The Student Room Group

Help me choose

I have applied and received acceptance from the University of Liverpool and Manchester Met University for the MSc Sport Business Management course. Both universities have pros and cons, and I am confused about which one I should go for and on what basis. It would be of great help if anyone could help me with the pointers I should look into and state their opinions! Thank You.
Reply 1
Original post by Snigdha S
I have applied and received acceptance from the University of Liverpool and Manchester Met University for the MSc Sport Business Management course. Both universities have pros and cons, and I am confused about which one I should go for and on what basis. It would be of great help if anyone could help me with the pointers I should look into and state their opinions! Thank You.

Liverpool is far more prestigous and a Russell Group. If you're looking to work in sport, Liverpool has the two Merseyside clubs but also Barrow and Tranmere (as well as easy access to Manchester). I would pick Liverpool
Liverpool is definitely the more prestigious choice in general, but I have no idea about your specific course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending