The Student Room Group

Anyone else scared they'll get falsely marked as using AI?

I've raised this issue with my uni, and not much was explained to us in case it does happen.
But I'm sooo scared my work will be marked as done by AI. I've NEVER EVER used AI to do an essay, let alone use AI actually in one.
I've seen some people get falsely marked as using AI and I'm so scared this will happen to me. Especially since I do creative writing, I don't have any proof that I haven't used AI, only my promises! :cry2: :s:
Original post by Anonymous
I've raised this issue with my uni, and not much was explained to us in case it does happen.
But I'm sooo scared my work will be marked as done by AI. I've NEVER EVER used AI to do an essay, let alone use AI actually in one.
I've seen some people get falsely marked as using AI and I'm so scared this will happen to me. Especially since I do creative writing, I don't have any proof that I haven't used AI, only my promises! :cry2: :s:

I would think that those that cited AI and used it more like 60% towards a Dissertation will be most certainly ones to be marked down for whilst it maybe generated some lecturers encouraged although proof of reference, citation and rewording should not count towards plagiarism or loss of marks. If the marker was to ask what you wrote using x…y…z compared to what’s generated to written where would you in reality lose marks?
Reply 2
how do you correctly cite ai?
Original post by Anonymous

You can prove that you haven’t used AI by saving your drafts and planning documents as different versions so that you can demonstrate a progression from idea to finished draft.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending