The Student Room Group

Chatgpt on assignment

Hi,

I got 17% plagiarism on turnitin, will i be caught for chatgpt?
Probably not. However, in recent work I've gotten 6%. What subject you studying
Reply 2
Original post by Huncho The First
Probably not. However, in recent work I've gotten 6%. What subject you studying

no because I actually used it for all my assignment. but changed it to from ai to human. I’m so scared and I study biomedical science
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I got 17% plagiarism on turnitin, will i be caught for chatgpt?

Probably, yeah. Latest data shows false positives are not above 4% score, so if you got 17% you'd likely be picked out for a good grilling...
no because I actually used it for all my assignment. but changed it to from ai to human. I’m so scared and I study biomedical science

If you used AI software for all your assignment, then that's fault, but if I was you, I'd wait for your results first, then panic if you get called out at all.
Original post by jamelogan123
Hi there, I've got an instructor Turnitin account, I can check your plagiarism and AI %, hit me up privately to check that

Sounts pretty dodgy given this poster only has a total of 3 previous posts on TSR, all on this theme.
Reply 6
Original post by jamelogan123
That's because i was providing help to students on Reddit before and found out about TSR today. Just joined TSR today and wanted to help the same way I did on other social medias.

I apologise if that goes against rules, however I would like to clarify it's not a sale, i'm doing that for free. Just hop on FB or reddit, you're gonna find scammers selling an instructor account for minimum 10 usd. Sorry again if i breached any rules by advertising this service.

ok lets do it
Reply 7
ok lets do it

It is a scam. Do not do it.
Reply 8
Saw them on another post advertising to check someone's personal statement. Odd.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending