The Student Room Group

A-Level options

Hi everyone,

I want to study psychology at university. I’m choosing my A-Level options now and have decided on psychology, biology and English literature. I know these three subjects compliment each other well in my case, but will they be overwhelming together? I’m most concerned about biology as I’m not overly familiar with the course, so if anyone has any input that would be great.

Thank you.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Biology has a lot of content and can be overwhelming for many students BUT it was the most interesting and amazing subject i took at a levels, and my favorite. i did not find it hard because i saw it rather as interesting. imo it is easy once you get the hang of it. but the transition from gcses are a bit tough
Original post by kasedilla
Hi everyone,

I want to study psychology at university. I’m choosing my A-Level options now and have decided on psychology, biology and English literature. I know these three subjects compliment each other well in my case, but will they be overwhelming together? I’m most concerned about biology as I’m not overly familiar with the course, so if anyone has any input that would be great.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest