The Student Room Group

Information needed on trespassing and enhanced DBS

When I was 14/15 I got caught by the police in an abandoned building and then a construction site a year later. Was very respectful and didn't steal/vandalise/take drugs/drink alcohol and police asked for my name and details then sent me on my way each time with no involvement from property owners and none of it followed me after the talks with the police. I'm now 19 and got an offer from medical school which wants an enhanced DBS and was just wondering if this would show up to them.
Reply 1
Original post by xivst
When I was 14/15 I got caught by the police in an abandoned building and then a construction site a year later. Was very respectful and didn't steal/vandalise/take drugs/drink alcohol and police asked for my name and details then sent me on my way each time with no involvement from property owners and none of it followed me after the talks with the police. I'm now 19 and got an offer from medical school which wants an enhanced DBS and was just wondering if this would show up to them.

I don't think it would be a biggie. Just inform the school 'bout it in order to be in the safe zone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending