The Student Room Group

last minute gcse history revision!!

i got predicted an 8 and i got a bit too confident and i've left revsion a bit late. i know i've still got a week til the first exam but i also have three other exams before that that i still need to revise for. overall honestly i've left my revision too late but does anyone have any tips on cramming a bunch of information especially for a subject like history? i'm doing aqa tsardom and communism + conflicts between the east and the west for paper 1
Honestly though, human mind can't remember things with such short amount of time and while being stressed out. So the more you cram now, the harder to remember it all.

That being said, keep repeating bits of info you need to learn while you do every thing and anything (don't think of it as work but more like subconscious thoughts). Teach other or record yourself talking can trigger other part of your brain and help with memorising. And try not to stress yourself out and have a healthy schedule to keep your brain at its best.

Other than that unfortunately I have no tips. My friends who take History are diligent and passionate, so they rarely ever have to cram.
Reply 2
Original post by Arctic Kitten
Other than that unfortunately I have no tips. My friends who take History are diligent and passionate, so they rarely ever have to cram.

ouch. but thank you anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest