The Student Room Group

I wrote the t.p.a.b. poem on the back of my biology exam. Will I get disqualified?

I finished the Nat 5 biology exam I finished really early - so to kill time I wrote the poem from to pimp a butterfly on the back. And now I’m worried that because it’s not relevant to the exam, the sqa will disqualify my paper.

Does anyone know stories of this happening to someone and if it’s likely to happen to me?
Reply 1
Original post by Max Pickard
I finished the Nat 5 biology exam I finished really early - so to kill time I wrote the poem from to pimp a butterfly on the back. And now I’m worried that because it’s not relevant to the exam, the sqa will disqualify my paper.

Does anyone know stories of this happening to someone and if it’s likely to happen to me?

I think you should be okay.
I
Reply 2
Original post by Max Pickard

How long did u have like 😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending