The Student Room Group

revison a level

can anyone help me out
i have my end of year 12 exams in 4 weeks time and i don't feel like i have done enough revision.
for biology and chemistry i made most of my notes and flashcards on anki
for psychology aqa I'm totally lost i don't know anything and it seems like information and content does not stick in my brain.
I'm hoping to apply for medicine this year so i need good predicted grades so is there any revision tips or revision schedule that i can use to stay consistent and make the most out of this 4 weeks please let me know coz I'm desperate.
in the same boat as yout but geography instead of psychology! honestly i am just trying to make the most of my free periods and revise for a couple hours after school. Making a plan of what topics you are going to focus on makes revision a lot more structured so i would suggest doing that. In all honesty its not the end of the world if you don't get the predicted grades you want, the real exam counts the most and you can take a gap year and reapply! Do the best you can in the time you have.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by iftifateha
can anyone help me out
i have my end of year 12 exams in 4 weeks time and i don't feel like i have done enough revision.
for biology and chemistry i made most of my notes and flashcards on anki
for psychology aqa I'm totally lost i don't know anything and it seems like information and content does not stick in my brain.
I'm hoping to apply for medicine this year so i need good predicted grades so is there any revision tips or revision schedule that i can use to stay consistent and make the most out of this 4 weeks please let me know coz I'm desperate.

Heya!
Make sure to do lots of practice questions + go through the mark schemes to mark yourself and understand how you can improve your answers! If it helps, Study Mind has plenty of free resources for you to use :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest